Sanford Hausler has served clients since 1988. He now focuses on civil litigation and appeals. He is admitted to practice in the courts of New York, the U.S. District Court Eastern and Southern Districts of New York, the U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, the U.S. Supreme Court, and the U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit.
Mr. Hausler belongs to several professional organizations, including the American Bar Association and the New York County Lawyers Association. He remains active in both, participating in several committees and sections.
Mr. Hausler earned his Juris Doctor magna cum laude from Yeshiva University's Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law. He also attended Columbia University.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- New York, 1988
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit, 1994
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit, 1999
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1996
- Yeshiva University Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, New York
- Juris Doctor (Magna Cum Laude) - 1987
- Columbia University
- A.B. - 1982
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Section on Litigation, Member
- American Bar Association, Section on General Practice, Member
- American Bar Association, Section on Solo and Small Firms, Member
- American Bar Association, Co-Chair, Appellate Practice Committee's Website Subcommittee
- American Bar Association, Second Editor of American Bar Association's Appellate Practice Journal
- American Bar Association, Judicial Division, Board Member, Council of Appellate Lawyers
- New York County Lawyers Association, Chair, Committee on the Supreme Court of United States
- New York County Lawyers Association, Member, Appellate Courts Committee