New York Business Litigation Attorneys
Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy offers experienced representation to individual and corporate clients involved in high-stakes and complex contract disputes in New York, Colorado and in international settings.
Our services are tailored specifically to provide creative and cost-effective legal solutions for business start-ups and small to mid-sized companies for whom a protracted contract dispute can be especially damaging in terms of both the financial bottom line and future market position.
A partner at CPS&S will work with you directly to explore a full range of options in resolving your important contract dispute. It is this personalized service and our decades of experience in these matters which allows us to effectively advocate our clients' interests in the negotiation and litigation of breach of contract actions. Please contact our Manhattan office today to discuss your immediate needs and long-term goals with an experienced contract dispute lawyer.
Experienced Representation in U.S. and International Contract Disputes
Call 866.716.3813 or e-mail us now for an initial consultation.
The team at CPS&S is equipped to provide sound legal advice and efficient representation in a full range of contract litigation, including:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Tortious interference claims
- Noncompete and nondisclosure contract disputes
- Real estate contract disputes
- Disputes involving the international sale or purchase of goods
- Trademark and copyright litigation and disputes arising out of contested intellectual property rights
- Distributor, wholesaler and manufacturer disputes with a specific focus on the pharmaceutical industry
Our experienced trial lawyers also handle complex and high-profile claims involving a pattern of fraud or other wrongful conduct that may result in a claim under state or federal law, such as the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, where punitive damages and treble damages are often sought.