Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy represents business and corporate employers in New York and Colorado who are accused of any violation of state or federal employment law, including:
- Employment discrimination
- Sexual harassment
- Wrongful termination
- Wage and hour disputes
Our two decades of experience representing the interests of small and mid-sized businesses and established corporations involved in legal disputes makes us a logical choice to advocate your company's position in court. Please contact our Manhattan office today to schedule an exploratory consultation with an experienced employment law attorney in New York City or Denver.
Experienced Representation In Employment Law Controversies
In addition to defending employers accused of violating employment law, CPS&S helps business start-ups and successful corporations address potential pitfalls and streamline human resources operations by advising in the creation and revision of employment contracts, policies and procedures, including
- Employment contracts and human resources materials such as employee handbooks
- Employee disciplinary action policies and documentation
- Health care policies, paid and unpaid leave policies, and Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) matters
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) compliance
- Mediation, arbitration and alternative dispute resolution policies and representation
Focused On Client Satisfaction
At CPS&S, we measure our achievement by the long-term success and prosperity of our clients. We take an active and ongoing role in protecting employers against potentially distracting and costly employment law controversies. To learn more about our comprehensive legal services for employers, please contact our office in New York City today by calling 866-716-3813 (toll free). Colorado clients may also call a lawyer at our Denver office directly at 917-512-4332.