New York Real Estate Lawyers: Dispute Litigation and Resolution
Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy represents property owners, buyers, sellers, real estate developers and investors, commercial lenders, landlords and tenants involved in the resolution of property disputes and real estate litigation in New York City and the Denver Metropolitan area, including:
- Residential and commercial lease disputes and landlord/tenant controversies
- Commercial evictions and Yellowstone injunctions
- Disputes involving co-op/condominium conversions and partition actions
- Mortgage foreclosures and collection actions
- Construction litigation and contractor disputes
- Disputes over contract of sale or purchase
- Easements, variances and boundary line disputes
- Alternatives to real estate litigation
As a multinational and interdisciplinary law firm, CPS&S is well prepared to represent individuals and businesses involved in interstate or international real estate litigation. Please contact our offices in Manhattan, Denver or Jerusalem to discuss your needs with an experienced real estate litigation attorney.
CPS&S · Comprehensive Real Estate Litigation Services · 866.716.3813
Call or e-mail now to consult an accomplished real estate lawyer.
Our accomplished attorneys can also help you seek a cost-effective resolution to a real estate dispute outside trial litigation. Our partners are highly experienced in all aspects of the adversarial process, including alternative dispute resolution techniques such as arbitration and mediation.
To discuss your immediate legal needs and long-term goals with a respected New York or Denver real estate litigation attorney, please contact our main office in Manhattan today to schedule an exploratory consultation. Colorado clients may also call our Denver office directly at 917-512-4332.