With the strengthening of the real estate market, an increased number of residential and commercial properties are changing hands. The attorneys of Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP (CPS&S) are here to protect the interests of businesses and individuals involved in those transactions.
Real Estate Concerns in New York, New Jersey, Colorado and Beyond
From our main offices in Manhattan, as well as locations in Denver and New Jersey, we represent buyers, sellers and developers of residential and commercial properties. We also represent landlords and tenants in residential and commercial leases. Contact us today to learn more about how our experienced real estate attorneys can help you.
A Full Range of Transaction Services
Our lawyers are committed to providing high-quality representation in real estate sales and other transactions. Your time is valuable, and we work hard to handle the time-consuming details so that you are free to concentrate your efforts toward the future. The following are examples of the types of real estate services our attorneys provide:
- Real estate purchases, contracts and closings
- Real estate investments by foreign nationals
- Landlord-tenant contract drafting, review and disputes
- Residential real estate development (subdivision and condominium conversion)
- 1031 exchanges (also known as like-kind exchanges)
- Real estate litigation concerning agreements, easements, right of way, party walls, construction and development
- Department of Buildings (DOB) and Environmental Control Board (ECB) violations
- Obtaining permits from the DOB, ECB and other city agencies, including the Department of Parks and Recreation, in New York City and outlying counties
At CPS&S, your real estate transaction will be handled by one of our respected partners. Your needs and goals are important to us, and we are willing to dedicate individual attention and firm resources to building an ongoing relationship to safeguard your individual or business interests in the long term.
Consult Our Commercial Lease Attorneys
For more information, contact the real estate attorneys at Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy. In New York, New Jersey or Colorado, call 917-512-4332 or 866-716-3813 toll free.
To see a sampling of the successful results Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy has achieved for clients, please click here.