Business Litigation And Contract Dispute Resolution
Based in New York City, Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy is offers experienced representation to individual and corporate clients involved in high-stakes and complex contract disputes in New York, New Jersey, Colorado and in international settings.
We provide creative and cost-effective legal solutions for business start-ups and small to mid-sized companies for whom a protracted contract dispute can be especially damaging. Our personalized service and experience allows us to tailor our legal strategy to effectively advocate our clients’ interests in negotiation and litigation. We provide creative and cost-effective solutions to protect our clients’ financial bottom line and future market position.
A partner at CPS&S will work with you directly to explore a full range of options in resolving your important contract dispute.
Experienced Representation In U.S. And International Contract Disputes
The team at CPS&S is equipped to provide sound legal advice and efficient representation in a full range of contract litigation, including:
- Breach of contract disputes
- Tortious interference claims
- Noncompete and nondisclosure contract disputes
- Real estate contract disputes
- Disputes involving the international sale or purchase of goods
- Trademark and copyright litigation and disputes arising out of contested intellectual property rights
- Distributor, wholesaler and manufacturer disputes with a specific focus on the pharmaceutical industry
Our experienced trial lawyers also handle complex and high-profile claims involving a pattern of fraud or other wrongful conduct that may result in a claim under state or federal law, such as the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act, where punitive damages and treble damages are often sought.
Please contact our Manhattan office today to discuss your immediate needs and long-term goals with an experienced contract dispute lawyer.