Detail-Oriented, Trusted Construction Law And Litigation Services
Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP offers owners, developers and contractors diligent representation in the area of construction law. We bring a multidisciplinary approach to any legal dispute, including in construction matters. As a noted business litigation law firm, our attorneys are able to provide aggressive representation in both negotiating and resolving business and construction disputes.
Our History Of Successful Representation
The firm handles cases such as:
- Construction arbitration arising from conversion to cooperative and condominium regimes in the city of New York
- Issues involving breach of contract with vendors, contractors and other parties during construction or land development
- Unauthorized construction activities by an adjoining property owner
- Representation of an owner whose building was demolished due to activities of an adjoining property owner that compromised its structural integrity
- A dispute with an owner over architectural services rendered
- Insurance disputes involving construction projects
- Representation of a retail tenant with an international market in a claim involving water damage to a location in SoHo, representation of homeowners in claims involving construction and renovation of upscale homes, and other construction-related matters
In construction disputes, the ability to synthesize and organize voluminous documents and the testimony of expert witnesses is often critical to the claim. Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP focuses carefully on both of these aspects of representation in the area of construction law.
Schedule Your Consultation Today ~ Our Firm Is Ready To Begin
We strive to offer real solutions, so that you can spend less time in our office and more time on your construction site. Call us at 646-355-1648 or toll free at 800-209-7206, or contact us online. We reply promptly to inquiries.