Leading-Edge Legal Representation
Charles Ira Epstein
- Personal Injury
- Commercial and Business Matters
- Real Estate
Mr. Epstein represents companies in connection with their corporate activities and litigation. He also represents individuals in personal injury, malpractice, commercial and business matters, along with handling all types of real estate matters.
Mr. Epstein attended the State University of New York at Buffalo, where he graduated Magna Cum Laude and achieved Phi Bet Kappa. After graduating college, he attended Duke University and graduated with a Juris Doctorate degree in 1977.
He is admitted to practice in New York State Courts, New Jersey State Courts, United States District Court Eastern and Southern District of New York, and the District Court of New Jersey.
He is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association, Bergen County Bar Association, and the New Jersey Association for Justice.
In his leisure time, Mr. Epstein is devoted to his wife, three daughters, son-in-law and granddaughter.
- Duke University School of Law, Durham, North Carolina
- J.D. - 1977
- State University of New York at Buffalo
- B.A. - 1974
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Honors: Phi Bet Kappa
- New York, 1979
- New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, 1980
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1978
- U.S. Tax Court, 1981
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- Bergen County Bar Association, Member
- New Jersey Association for Justice, Member
Current Employment Position