From Coverage Disputes To Insurance Planning, CPS&S Is Ready To Protect Your Interests
At Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP (CPS&S), our attorneys are familiar with the risks that businesses face. We also understand the commercial insurance policies that are designed to protect your investment against those risks.
From our main offices in Manhattan as well as locations in Denver and New Jersey, our lawyers represent corporations and self-insured entities in a wide variety of insurance matters, from anticipating insurance needs to resolving complicated coverage disputes arising from claims made on both first- and third-party insurance policies. Contact us today to learn more about how our experienced attorneys can help you meet your challenges.
Understanding Your Insurance Needs
Consistent with the firm’s philosophy of early intervention to minimize risk, our lawyers will help you anticipate your insurance needs so that you are properly covered in all situations. We will also advise you on issues arising from the application and interpretation of insurance policies to ensure the best possible outcome.
The following are examples of the types of insurance issues our attorneys handle:
- General liability coverage
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Real estate related insurance disputes
- Construction related insurance disputes
- Business interruption claims
- Professional liability policy issues
- Property insurance
- Business interruption insurance
- Directors and officers insurance
- Employment practices liability
- Errors and omissions insurance
- Key partner insurance
- First-party bad faith litigation
- Environmental coverage issues
- Auto/truck/livery liability coverage issues
- Life and health policies
- Fidelity insurance coverage
Our attorneys have the experience and ability to review all of your insurance policies to ensure that you have secured sufficient coverage for your business. We are aware of emerging issues such as Internet liability for libel, slander, disparagement and copyright infringement. We have been involved in extracontractual claims against carriers due to the action of the carrier’s agent or the carrier’s underwriting department.
Consult Our Business Risk Analysis Attorneys
To see a sampling of the successful results Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy has achieved for clients, please click here.