Property Financing, Taxation and Litigation
The intense, sustained volatility of the real estate market in recent years has made it more important than ever for commercial buyers, sellers and developers to have representation from deeply experienced, resourceful real estate attorneys.
At Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP (CPS&S), you can work closely and efficiently with New York and New Jersey real estate lawyers skilled in handling the most complex commercial transactions. We also offer proven ability to succeed for our clients in virtually any type of real estate litigation, making a relationship with our firm a comprehensive, full-service asset for real estate investors and businesses in all industries, whether local, out of state or international.
Benefit From Our Experienced Complex Commercial Real Estate Practice
Our New York City commercial real estate transaction attorneys’ work reaches across the spectrum of types of property, financing structures and client goals. No contractual matter or tax issue is too complex and no transaction too large or intricate for our interdisciplinary team, and we frequently handle:
- Negotiation of sizable real estate loans for purposes of acquisition, refinancing, rehabilitation or construction
- Due diligence and execution of real estate purchases
- All types of structured commercial financing through private or portfolio lenders, including mezzanine financing
- Complex, demanding tax-driven transactions including 1031 exchanges to avoid taxation when purchasing one property and completing disposition of another
- Negotiating and drafting commercial leases for protection of our client’s interests as either the landlord or tenant
Contact Our Commercial Property Sale And Purchase Attorneys
Any investment in New York or New Jersey real estate is substantial, and while our focus is on commercial real estate work, we also handle high-value residential closings and litigation. Whether you are an New York City area business or developer or a multinational corporation in need of savvy, accomplished real estate representation, we invite you to contact us for a consultation.