A Noted New York Business Law Firm
The attorneys of Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP (CPS&S) counsel entrepreneurs, business owners, shareholders, investors and other stakeholders in multiple facets of their commercial endeavors.
From our main offices in Manhattan as well as locations on Long Island, in New Jersey and Denver, our lawyers represent businesses in all phases of their operations, working with our clients to achieve a structure and framework that is best suited to their goals. Contact us today to learn more about how our experienced attorneys can help you meet your legal challenges.
A Comprehensive Suite Of Services
Our experience includes purchases and sales, contract agreements among members of business organizations, and sophisticated financing transactions. We also cover letter of credit disputes, fraud, interference with business, libel, slander and other tort claims. Liability protection for the organization and key officers is an important goal of all of our clients.
Our practice encompasses a wide range of services, including representing businesses during arbitration and mediation, supporting our clients throughout litigation, and even bringing forward appeals. Moreover, we support a similarly broad area of legal needs.
The following are examples of some of the many types of legal services we provide:
- Legal guidance and business formation for startups and entrepreneurs, including employment law needs
- Corporate counsel general services
- Of-counsel services
- Corporate agreement formation and drafting
- Real estate developer representation
- Construction industry and contractor representation
- Multinational business transactions
- Establishing intellectual property rights and resolving relevant disputes
- Transaction and formation guidance for 501(c)(3) and nonprofit organizations
- Business and partnership dissolution
- Financial regulatory compliance
- Pharmaceutical industry litigation with manufacturers
- Tax planning and tax minimization strategies
- Executive compensation, including severance and separation agreements
- Liability protection for directors and officers
- Mergers and acquisitions, including complex transactions and leveraged buyouts
- Shareholder representation, including derivative claims and asset appraisal services
Our attorneys represent both U.S. and foreign entities in service and product transactions. These matters are complex and need to be handled with care and caution to maintain continuing relations with businesses in other countries. We are proud that other attorneys choose us to represent them. We have represented attorneys at other law firms when they became embroiled in business disputes over partnership agreements, as well as foreign attorneys practicing in the United States. Our attorneys also assist foreign governments concerning legislation and other business issues in the United States.
We also provide second opinions for individuals and businesses looking to ensure that their legal strategy matches their desired outcome.
Consult Our Manhattan Business Transaction Attorneys
You can also see a sampling of the successful results Cox Padmore Skolnik & Shakarchy LLP has achieved for clients.