Leading-Edge Legal Representation
- Commercial and Corporate Law
- Commercial and Corporate Transactions
- Employment Law
As an International Legal Consultant for CPS&S, Inga Klimasauskiene focuses her practice on commercial and corporate law, advising international companies in business and commercial contracts and transactions, cross-border alliances, and acquisitions, with particular experience in matters involving the European countries. In addition, Ms. Klimasauskiene regularly provides domestic and foreign clients with business development, investment, and general corporate advice.
Before joining CPS&S, Ms. Klimasauskiene practiced in a Swedish law firm with offices in the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania), did internships at Watson Farley & Williams, New York (2016) and Atkin Chambers, London, UK (2007).
Ms. Klimasauskiene is licensed as a Legal Foreign Consultant by the New York State Supreme Court, Appellate Division, and is a graduate of Suffolk University Law School (LL.M.) and Vilnius University (LL.M.). Inga also holds an MBA in International Business from the International Business School of Vilnius University.
- Suffolk University Law School, Boston, Massachusetts
- LL.M. - 2008
- Vilnius University, Vilnius, Lithuania
- LLM - 2005
- Vilnius University International Business School, Vilnius, Lithuania
- M.B.A. - 2013
- American Foreign Law Association (ALFA), New York, Member
- European Employment Lawyers Association (EELA), Member
- Lithuanian Bar Association
Certified Legal Specialties
- Licensed Foreign Legal Consultant in the State of New York