Leading-Edge Legal Representation
Scott B. Richman
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Class Action Litigation
Mr. Richman concentrates his areas of practice in the resolution and litigation of business/commercial disputes, real estate litigation, personal injury litigation (in the representation of Plaintiffs and Defendants), class action litigation, and trial and appellate practice.
Mr. Richman graduated from Binghamton University with a double major in political science and philosophy, politics, and law. Prior to law school, Mr. Richman worked in a prestigious finance firm assisting in healthcare related financial transactions. Mr. Richman earned his law degree from Touro Law Center where he was a member of the trial team, Editor-in-Chief of his law journal, and a co-founder of the Business Law Society. Upon graduation, Mr. Richman began work as an attorney at a large firm on Long Island working on class action and multi-district litigation. Mr. Richman then began work at a boutique litigation firm rising from junior associate to the sole trial and appellate attorney in the office. In February 2019, Mr. Richman opened Richman Law Firm PLLC, where he concentrates his practice in the above areas. In June 2022, Mr. Richman joined CPSS as Counsel.
Mr. Richman has been the recipient of the Nassau County Comptroller's Award for Excellence in Leadership and was named a New York State Super Lawyer in the Rising Stars Category in Metro New York every year from 2017 through and including 2022.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: Trial Team, Member
- Honors: Co-founder, Business Law Society.
- Binghamton University
- New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- MDB LLC d/b/a GreenPearl Events v. Hussain, 14-cv-02981 (SDNY 2014)
- Ortega, et al. v. Uber Technologies, 15-cv-07387 (EDNY 2015)
- Frances Melia v. Bishwanan Jagmohan,Index No. 708307/2015 (Queens Cty. Sup. Ct. 2018)
- Nassau County Comptroller's Award for Excellence in Leadership
- New York State Super Lawyer in the Rising Stars Category, Metro New York, 2017-2019